Every source here are completely hosted on third party sites. Such as Zippyshare, douploads, Mediafire, Openload, Mega.nz, Upfile.mobi, etc. Problem with the sources mentioned earlier kindly contact directly to the third party websites involved note that emailing your complaints to our Internet Service Provider Namecheap.com will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Getinfile.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted or unauthorized material has been posted on getinfile.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages or loss (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our website that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
However, we still can remove files links from our website if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Please provide complete evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Send sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid (working) email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in getinfile.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice by using contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us Clickable link to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow us 1-2 business days for an infringement notice response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider Namecheap.com will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.